GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All students must prove that they are enrolled in a university.
– To formalize the reservation € 350 will be paid as registration (only new residents), plus 1 monthly payment as a refundable deposit at the end of the stay.
– Signature of the contract.
– A personal interview will be conducted by appointment only.
– Visits will be attended in common areas, living room or garden, without the possibility of overnight stay.
– Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises, nor inside the rooms or in the common areas.
– All items of clothing must be marked with the name of its rightful owner. The Student Accommodation will provide net bags for both underwear and socks.
– Management must be notified of absences exceeding more than one night.
– Any damage caused to the room or the facilities must be paid for by the person who causes it.
– The Student Accommodation is not responsible for any belongings stolen from the room. It is, therefore, recommended that rooms be kept locked at all times.
– Violent verbal or physical behaviour is grounds for immediate expulsion.
– It is strictly forbidden to consume alcoholic and toxic substances in the Student Accommodation.
– No noise is allowed in the common areas or the rooms after midnight. Strict silence is required to ensure peaceful rest and study for the rest of the students.
– 24-hour entry and exit access.
– 24 hour security.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
-Catering service chosen from Monday to Sunday, except on university vacations.
MP: Includes Mediterranean buffet breakfast + dinner. Fresh fruit always available.
PC: Includes Mediterranean buffet breakfast + lunch + dinner. Fresh fruit always available.
Full board, 100,00 € per month, additional to the room price per person.
– Cleaning service. Two cleanings a week .
– Change and washing of sheets once a week
– Laundry service once a week
– Wifi + TV antenna
– Use of common areas
– 24 hour security
– Tutoring and concierge
-Programming of leisure, culture and sports activities.